WE ARE STILL HERE TO SUPPORT YOU
August 7, 2020
To Our Delightful Patients and Community,
In light of the Stage Four Lockdown announcement the Natural Therapeutics’’ Team would like to remind you that we remain committed to supporting you during this time.
PRACTITIONERS ARE OFFERING THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
Naturopath & Nutritionist: Katie Forster
- Katie will be continuing to practice via Telehealth or phone consultations.
For all appointments – book online or email us at email@example.com
Psychologists: Dr Esme Dark & Sophia Harvey
Are both practicing exclusively via our telehealth platform.
Those who have a MHCP are entitled to access an extra 10 session (20 sessions in total for the calendar year) before March 2021.
Current Clients: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
New Client enquiries: Dr. Esme Dark currently has a 6-month waiting period and Sophia Harvey has currently closed her waitlist.
Osteopaths: Dr. Ishtar Darvell & Jamie Parsons
Acupuncturist/Chinese Medicine Practitioner: Kylie Stabler
Are available for appointments via our online Telehealth platform.
Are available for face to face appointment for URGENT care only- you must:
Have a medically endorsed care plan by NDIS, TAC, Workcover or DVA
Be in a condition which is considered critical, i.e. the treatment is required to maintain functional independence and stay out of hospital.
- To book an URGENT care appointment please contact the practitioners directly:
Dr. Ishtar Darvell: 0404 234 939
Jamie Parsons: 0490 189 133
Kylie Stabler: 0415 607 986
Or email us at: email@example.com
Remedial Massage Therapists: Jo Davis, Sherydan Fernando & Jamie
Acupuncturist/Chinese Medicine Practitioner: Rachael Berners
- Have suspended all appointments until Stage Four restrictions are lifted.
If attending the clinic for an Urgent Care face to face appointment:
Our clinic’s COVID-19 safety protocol:
Please do not attend the clinic for an appointment:
- if you are experiencing cold &/or flu symptoms
- if you have a temperature
- if you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19
- if you have been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas or have been yourself overseas within the last 14 days.
Upon arrival at the clinic:
- Please contact your practitioner directly via text message to let them know you have arrived- their contact details will be noted in your reminder email.
- Before leaving your car please wait until your practitioner has responded to say they are coming to let you into the clinic.
- When greeted at the door your practitioner will spray your hands with hand sanitiser containing 70% alcohol and then direct you to the bathroom to complete a thorough wash of your hands.
Our practitioners will also be continuing their dedication to strict cleaning protocols. These protocols for appointments are in place because we deeply care for you and your loved ones and do not want to put anyone at risk.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding at this time.
We are here for you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time:
We will stay in touch and keep you informed.
Now it’s more important than ever for us to stay connected.
With love and support,
The Natural Therapeutics Team