Live blood analysis gives an accurate and immediate picture of your general health, using only a drop or two of blood. With this information, the practitioner can help you improve your wellbeing with tailor-made health strategies specifically for you.
As hormones play an important role in maintaining health, the assessment of hormone levels can help identify the cause of many health related conditions. In both men and women adequate levels of a number of hormones are necessary for optimal health wellbeing.
The majority of adverse reactions to food are rarely life threatening, but may be a source of considerable discomfort in many chronic conditions and diseases. The symptoms are varied and individuals can react in different ways.
Zinc Taste Tests to determine the body’s zinc levels are simple, quick, inexpensive and reliable. Other methods can be costly and difficult, with most of the body's zinc stored in the bones. With retesting 30 days after the commencement of supplementation, Zinc Taste Tests also allow us to monitor your body’s zinc absorption.
Hair Mineral Analysis ((HMA) is a safe, non-invasive test that measures the levels of nutrients and toxic metals found in hair.
Our individuality is based on our genetic variety. The complete genetic information possessed by an organism is referred to as the genome. In humans up to 99.9% of the genome is identical. The remaining fraction of 0.1% is responsible for the inherited variety within humankind. The identification of genetic variants (polymorphisms) in the human genome has become increasingly clinically significant in the past decade.
The Complete Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA) is a functional pathology test that provides an overview of the components of digestion, absorption and microbial flora, as well as identifying pathogenic bacteria, parasites and yeasts.
Iridology is a non-invasive assessment tool which analyses the color and structure of the iris to determine tissue integrity throughout the body, thereby gaining valuable health information regarding strengths and weaknesses.
The Adrenal Hormone Profile is a non-invasive saliva test which monitors the leves of stress hormones, cortisol and DHEA-S, over the course of a day.
The Functional Liver Detoxification Profile (FLDP) challenges the liver's Phase I and Phase II detoxification capacity. Saliva and urine specimens, collected at timed intervals, are then analysed for metabolites to determine the efficiency of the liver in their conversion and clearance from the body.
Why is urinary pH important?
Subtle changes to the pH of the body can have substantial impacts on a range of health conditions, including stress, bone density, pain, muscle mass and hormonal balance.